Declarations & Decrees: You Must Walk in Holy Fear of God and His Throne – You Must Not Fear Man!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare to the Leaders of congregations, if you will not HONOR the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai, then you have brought a curse upon yourselves.
God has cursed those who pay no attention to His Word and His COMMANDS.
Cleanse your hearts and REPENT; TURN to the Lord/ Adonai and be WASHED in the Blood of the Lamb.
- I decree and declare the prayers spoken by those who do not follow and REVERE God Almighty/ El Shaddai will not be heard.
He will REJECT you and your seed.
God’s Covenant is one of LIFE and PEACE; it is also one of FEAR.
Those who LOVE God/ Elohim and His Son Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua FEAR Him and are in AWE of His Name.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai says, “The TRUE LAW/ TORAH is in the mouths of My Servants, and no dishonest word is found on their lips; they walk with Me in PEACE and UPRIGHTNESS and turn many away from sin!”
- I decree and declare a Leader’s lips will SAFEGUARD KNOWLEDGE, and People will SEEK the Law/ Torah from his mouth, because he is the MESSENGER of the Lord of Hosts/ Adonai-Tzva’ot!
- I decree and declare you who have turned away from the Path, you have caused many to fail in the following God’s TRUTH, His Scriptures, you corrupted the Covenant!
Your petitions to Heaven will not be heard until you REPENT and TURN from your wicked ways.
Then the Lord/ Adonai will HEAR and HEAL the Land.
- I decree and declare when you face various TEMPTATIONS and are TESTED, know that it produces PERSEVERANCE.
Let PERSEVERANCE do its complete work, so that you may be COMPLETE and WHOLE, lacking nothing.
- I decree and declare if you lack WISDOM, ask God/ Elohim, Who gives to all GENEROUSLY and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
But ask in TRUST, doubting nothing for the doubter is like a wave in the Sea being tossed and driven by the wind.
Indeed that person should not think that he will receive anything from the Lord, because he is double-minded, unstable in all his ways.
- I decree and declare you who are making an uproar, you will be shattered.
Listen, all of you from distant lands, with no LOVE for the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai, you will be shattered; yes, you arm yourselves, but you will be shattered; you devise a plan, but IT WILL COME TO NOTHING; say anything you like, but it won’t happen, because GOD IS WITH US!
- I decree and declare the People of this Land WILL NOT FEAR the foreigners who try to manipulate.
We will not form an alliance with them, and we won’t fear what they fear or be awestruck by it; but the Lord of Hosts/ Adonai Tzva’ot – WE CONSECRATE HIM!
He is the object of our FEAR and AWE!
- I decree and declare you, as Believers in Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, are aliens and temporary residents; do not give in to the desires of your old nature, which keep warring against you; but live such good lives among the pagans that even though they now speak against you as evil-doers, they will, as a result of seeing your good actions, GIVE GLORY to God on the Day of His coming.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 “And now this commandment is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name,” says the Lord of hosts, “then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart. 3 Behold, I am going to rebuke your offspring, and I will spread refuse on your faces, the refuse of your feasts; and you will be taken away with it. 4 Then you will know that I have sent this commandment to you, that My covenant may continue with Levi,” says the Lord of hosts. 5 “My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him as an object of reverence; so he revered Me and stood in awe of My name. 6 True instruction was in his mouth and unrighteousness was not found on his lips; he walked with Me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many back from iniquity. 7 For the lips of a priest should preserve knowledge, and men should seek instruction from his mouth; for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts. 8 But as for you, you have turned aside from the way; you have caused many to stumble by the instruction; you have corrupted the covenant of Levi,” says the Lord of hosts. 9 “So I also have made you despised and abased before all the people, just as you are not keeping My ways but are showing partiality in the instruction.
10 “Do we not all have one father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously each against his brother so as to profane the covenant of our fathers?” Malachi 2:1-10.
“2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways,” James 1:2-8.
“9 “Be broken, O peoples, and be shattered; and give ear, all remote places of the earth. gird yourselves, yet be shattered; gird yourselves, yet be shattered. 10 “Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; state a proposal, but it will not stand, for God is with us.”
11 For thus the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying, 12 “You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’ in regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, and you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it. 13 “It is the Lord of hosts whom you should regard as holy. and He shall be your fear, and He shall be your dread,” Isaiah 8:9-13.
“11 Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul. 12 Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation.
13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, 14 or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right. 15 For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men. 16 Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as bondslaves of God. 17 Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king,” 1 Peter 2:11-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).