No friends, I’m not talking about the sponge you clean your bathtub with…
This is fresh revelation from the Holy Spirit… He gave me three words for you:
Exponential Growth and Sponge.
What is Exponential Growth?
- Exponential means: radical, impossible, infinite.
- Growth means increase, flourish, advance, multiply, and bloom.
Put it all together and you have runaway expansion.
This is what God wants to do in your life.
Next we have Sponge.
What I am going to share with you is phenomenal. I am not a student of biology, but I want to share some interesting facts with you about sea sponges.
- Have a hard outer shell and soft porous (little windows) inside.
- The soft porous inside is highly absorbent and incredibly durable.
- They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures.
- Have countless tiny visible openings or holes, that travel deep down inside them allowing massive amounts of water to flow freely in and out, supplying nutrients for growth…..
- They are capable of regulating the amount of water that flows through their bodies, and are can draw in and out 20,000 times their own volume of water in 24 hour period.
- They survive by anchoring themselves to rocks or other structures.
- They will stay attached to each other indefinitely with each new growth cycle.
Then He said to me, “Exponential growth is what I want, multiplication theory in practice.
You see, I made you to grow and flourish in Me.
Be like that sponge, soaking up My Spirit, soaking up My Word, soaking in the living water of life.
It is limitless what I have for you. You are only limited by yourself. Cling to Me and I will move in you in a greater way and you will be able to help others.
What I give you is not to be held in, but let out for all to benefit. Try Me in this.
There is more so much more I have for you. Don’t settle for less, minimal. Let Me stretch you so you will grow.”
“The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God,” Psalm 92:12-13 (KJV).
“Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion,” Isaiah 52:1-2 (KJV).
God Bless You, you are in my prayers
~ Celeste Dewey