HomeProphecyWaiting is a Weapon!


Waiting is a Weapon! — 3 Comments

  1. Agree!  God Bless you!  I too had a similar experience about 2.5 yrs ago BUT GOD has almost totally restored me now. Waiting is so worth it, but can be a hard lesson to learn. Thanks so much for sharing!

  2. I had a massive stroke on July 2, 2006 and the Lord said to me I was being tested as Job. It’s been 13 years and 98% of my body has been restored as the Lord promised, but what about the other 2%…it’s coming, because the Lord does not lie. I have learned by waiting obedience, trust in the Lord, patience; meanwhile the Spirit has purged and crucified my flesh and I have a closer relationship with the Father and the Son. I would not trade this for anything. He is also preparing me for a great ministry with His power to bring Glory to Him. And since the Spirit has trained me in warfare as a Warrior I am even stronger than ever.

Please leave a Comment or a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>