- Why do people in sin, expect the righteous to support their sinfulness?
- Why do people who help people, always bring it up when they get upset about something?
- Why do people think that they are entitled to your blessings, when you get blessed?
- Why do people expect you to forget about your life, and only live and work to support their lives?
- Why do people praise you one day, but when they don’t get their way with you, slander you the next day?
- Why do people take out on others, what others have cause them to cry about?
- Why do people forget the goodness of YAH when they don’t get something that they think they deserve?
- Why do people think that you are obligated to invite them through the doors YAH open for you. just because they know you?
- Why do people feel that they deserve all your attention/ just because they gave you a offering?
- Why do people think you are obligated to Pray and Prophesy to them, just because they planted a seed to you?
- Why do people think their leader is obligated to be at their beck and call 24/7, to be called a good leader?
- Why do people want you to co-sign their dysfunction to prove you are their friend?
- Why do people think that YAH owes them something, because they come to Church?
- Why do people threaten YAH with backsliding, if He doesn’t answer their prayers by a certain time?
- Why do people expect to become millionaires, but they are not sowers or givers?
- Why do people say they are for YAH, until they are taken through a storm?
- Why do people ask for your opinion, then get upset when you give it to them?
- Why do people get upset because you refuse to hold on to the pain of your past?
- Why do people get upset because you don’t let what they do to you, get you down?
- Why do people get upset at your happiness, just because they feel like things are not right in their lives?
- Why, when people are going through things, they always talk about going back into the things of the world?
- Why do people turn to other methods to get things, because they feel that YAH is not moving fast enough?
- Why do people who always see other’s faults, be blind to their own faults?
- Why do people tell you about what another prophet says, when they don’t get the same Word from you?
- Why do people think they can blackmail YAH?
- Why do people say they have Faith, but lose it the minute a challenge comes?
I’m just sitting with some ‘whys‘ today, because I’m noticing that many people’s mindsets are twisted.
I’m watching people say the most ridiculous things out of their mouths when they can’t get their way with YAH or people.
The immaturity that is being displayed by those who are supposed to be in leadership is mind blowing. They are teaching the people how to be dysfunctional, instead of how to be made whole!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.