Five minutes into eternity, there will be many who will wish they could turn back the clock.
- Who will wish they lived more consecrated.
- Who will wish they had yielded to God in obedience.
- Who will wish they had given God their time.
- Who will wish they had chosen the narrow way that leads to life.
- Who will wish they did not play with God’s grace.
- Who will wish they did not falsely interpret God’s Holy Words to suit themselves and their sin.
- Who will wish they never mocked God and His grace by living their lives as lovers of the world and the things of the world, claiming such to be “their inheritance” as children of God.
Five minutes into eternity, nothing on earth will matter or seemed to have been worth the while.
Five minutes into eternity, will be a little too late for many!
“There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, for you will see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God, but you will be thrown out,” Luke 13:28.
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world,” 1 John 2:15-16.
“If we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins,” Hebrews 10:26.
~ Johann van der Hoven
Johann van der Hoven is in South Africa. He has been serving the Lord in ministry since 1991 and has hosted numerous apostolic revival meetings in South Africa and in South America. He also currently pioneers a organic church planting movement across South Africa. For more information about him and his ministry visit Fellowship of Believers or Revival.