The LORD says:
The Father looks down from heaven at the Church and sees what a wonderful time they are having. It is doing all the things good Church people should do:
- Building funds.
- Social groups.
- Praising each other.
- Even praising Jesus and The Holy Spirit at times, though rarely Me.
- Paying others to do what they should be doing.
- Holding social gatherings to present The Gospel under the guise of evangelism but really to satisfy their belief they are doing My work.
But The Father says they do not do what I want them to do.
- They ignore Me. Every good and perfect gift they have is from me and they do not appreciate that or thank me for them.
- They ask Jesus for it when He said to ask Me for it.
- When they get a chance to tell others what Jesus has done they do not do it and often they do not even think of doing it and many do not even know what to say to these people.
- They ignore all the people around them going to hell being satisfied with the fact they believe they are going to heaven even though they are not doing what I want them to do but satisfying only the denominational guidelines. Remember the warning in Revelation 3:5 which applies to many in the church.
- They ignore The Kingdom of God replacing it with the denominational church.
- They do not battle for My Kingdom or defend My Glory. Many even do not realise they are at war with my enemy to even considering battling him.
- Most of them know of me and My Son but do not have a personal relationship with us. They are not taught that salvation is a personal, intimate relationship with Me and My Son.
- They do not love others as I desire them too or represent My Kingdom in the way they should. Unfortunately most western churches do not believe in the things they need to do to demonstrate My Kingdom.
What really saddens me is that they do not even know the basics of The Gospel to be able to present it when they need to:
- Everyone has deliberately disobeyed Me at some time.
- I AM King and disobedience is treason and results in physical and spiritual death.
- Jesus died on a cross to take the punishment for your rebellion.
- I see that the payment for the rebellion has been met by Jesus.
- I now treat you as if you had never sinned and welcome you into The Kingdom, provided you wholeheartedly try and obey Me. Remember that Jesus declared my Will to you which included what I desired you to do and obey.
When you die and I ask you:
How did you tell others about My Kingdom?
How did you defend My Kingdom and My Glory?
How did you plunder My enemy’s kingdom?
Did you develop the intimate relationship you needed to have with Me and My Son?
What Did you do to obtain any rewards in Heaven?
What have you done that I should allow you to enter heaven?
What will you say?
People think going to church once a week, hearing about Me and doing what the church requires, satisfies My requirements.
Intimacy takes time to develop. An intimate relationship is one when we share our hearts, spend time with each other, learn about each, talk to each other and listen to each other. It is a relationship that exists outside church and does what I desire regardless of what the church desires.
If people loved me instead of just knowing about me they would desire this intimacy and spent time developing it.
I made you to have an intimate relationship with Me and My Son and to enjoy all I had created for you! We still desire to have this relationship with you and for you to enjoy what we have created for you. But My church does not teach or encourage this.
They do not teach people to see things as they really are spiritually because satan has taught them to look at things in a worldly way.
I AM a God of Love and Mercy and not anger or wrath or you would all be dead. Remember that!
Many who say they are of My Church will not go up in the rapture, because they know of Me but do not know me personally and do what the Church desires and not what My Son has commanded.
Do you know what I want you to do? Does your church tell you what I desire you to do?
Remember that demons know more about me than you do but do not know Me personally. I do not ask you to do any thing that has not been revealed to you by The Holy Spirit as I would not be a God of Love if I did that.
It is not what you know but what you do with what has been revealed to you.
Remember that I Love you as you are and not as you or others think you should be and I never ask you to do more than you are able too. Then why are you not doing what I asked you to do?
My promise is to provide all you need if you seek to develop the personal relationship you have with Me and Jesus and do the work of The Kingdom. Then I will bless you as you desire to be blessed and you will truly be a citizen of My Kingdom.
(through Neville Salvetti)
The Father reminded me He is a God of Love and Mercy and not anger and wrath. I could hear the sadness in His Voice as He gave me this through The Holy Spirit.
He said that He had so much to give us but we prevent it and not satan by our wrong attitudes and that it is all there waiting for us. All He asks us to do is His Will and to develop the relationship we have with Him and Jesus (Matthew 6:33).
He asked me to quote these verses:
“But godliness with contentment is great gain,” 1 Timothy 6:6 .
“Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content,” Philippians 4:11.
“And having food and raiment let us be therewith content,” 1 Timothy 6:8.
“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have, for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee,” Hebrews 13:5.
Be satisfied with what you have, because if you need it, God will supply it when you let Him.
~ Through Neville Salvetti
Neville Salvetti is a deliverance minister and can be contacted via The Web Pages of Neville Salvetti and at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you desire deliverance or to know how to do it.
Neville have been told to preach three things:
♥ Deliverance ♥ How to Hear The Holy Spirit ♥ How to fight Satan
This is the need of the hour as it demonstrates The Kingdom of God, which is what attracts people to Jesus.