The number of incidents where Witchcraft could be suspected, is rising exponentially lately.
- A friend attending an anointed conference is struck down by a totally ‘out of the blue’ hamstring injury…..
- On a walk to nearby shops, I saw a witch appear and disappear in my spirit — the second time this has happened…..
- We found a ‘witches altar’ in nearby woods — The Holy Spirit revealed a burnt out tree stump as being such…..
- ‘Heavy’ atmospheres encountered entering/driving through areas we live and areas we visit…..
- We live high on a hill, in a very built up area, with little or no green belt/ ponds/ water anywhere close — yet we find a large frog on our doorstep, which is ten steps up from the pavement. He turned to go when I opened the front door and spotted him…..
Little things like these!
So I inquired of The LORD.
The first thing I received was this — that Intercessors and Watchmen’s Prayers are availing much, and witchcraft is being forced to come more and more into the open! Hallelujah \o/
Secondly, we must be prepared to confront witchcraft whenever we see it, and that will involve confronting and casting out demons!
At this point, I felt certain that many in The Church, even in The Remnant Church, would pull back from Deliverance Ministry.
Perhaps there is an identified need for either training, or experienced people. to step up and mentor those inexperienced and new to deliverance.
The number of those caught manifesting on camera, is increasing, and this Deliverance Ministry needs to be part of every Christian’s armoury.
There is wisdom in a cautious approach to Deliverance, but there is also an unnecessary fear too.
Most people don’t even know that they have a demon attached to them until it starts to manifest.
When this happens, they are much more likely to be fearful than the one doing deliverance. Also many Christians are fearful of deliverance ministry because of a fear of the unknown.
A famous minister once tried to stop our deliverance ministry saying, “Have you seen what a demon can do to people?”
Our response was simple and to the point, “Yes, but the Name of Jesus is more powerful than any demon!”
There is no training like hands-on live experience! If you know those who practice deliverance ministry, then see if they will include you as a trainee in their next live session.
If not, then try to find a good training course. Of course there is always the unexpected training session — like happened when we were running a healing training day and one of those attending started to manifest and the demon had to be dealt with there and then in front of everyone present!
Yes, witchcraft is on the rise, but the people of God are armed and more than capable of dealing with it!
~ Chris G. Bennett
Chris Bennett came to salvation in 1962 but didn’t begin ministry until 2007 — a late-comer! Now mandated by The LORD to prophesy and open old wells of revival in the U.K., but especially in Wales. He has also operated Healing Rooms, and worked with deliverance teams, all with his wife, Linda. Happily now doing whatever The LORD asks of them! Founder, with wife Linda, of their ministry The Upper Room Encounter.