The role of the Body of Christ — The Army of God on earth.
The Body of Christ is not the same as a denomination, Church or similar.
People in denominations and Churches do not necessarily belong to The Body of Christ. Only citizens of The Kingdom of God belong to The Body of Christ, so that The Body exists in on earth in the citizens of The Kingdom of God, and cannot be contained by a denomination, Church or similar.
On earth, The Body is Christ’s army to:
- Attack Satan and his Demons,
- Destroy the plans of Satan,
- Destroy Satan’s infrastructure (Satan has his own body on earth to counter God’s people),
- Destroy Satan’s kingdom, through people being transferred from that kingdom to The Kingdom of God and stopping or hindering Satan’s purposes,
- Demonstrate the authority of Jesus over Satan and his works, as well as the lifestyle of God’s Kingdom,
- Help each other with problems,
- Nurture each other to a greater spiritual maturity,
- Show God’s Glory in all they do. After all, it only occurs because He has prepared it and empowered them to do it.
If you are not doing any of these them, perhaps you may not belong to The Kingdom and The Body and need to find out why, as only those in The Body go to heaven.
As long as you are wholeheartedly trying to live for Jesus as He requires you to, or wholeheartedly learning how to do so, you are doing all Jesus requires of you to get to heaven and be a part of His Body.
These are not the purposes of denominations, so do not expect to be taught these things within them.
~ Through Neville Salvetti
Neville Salvetti is a deliverance minister and can be contacted via The Web Pages of Neville Salvetti and at: email@example.com if you desire deliverance or to know how to do it.
Neville have been told to preach three things:
♥ Deliverance ♥ How to Hear The Holy Spirit ♥ How to fight Satan
This is the need of the hour as it demonstrates The Kingdom of God, which is what attracts people to Jesus.